travel, lifestyle, beauty

Monday 2 March 2015

Butter LONDON nail lacquer: Goss

Following my recent post on the Gilded Gears set from butter LONDON, here's a look at the Goss shade. I'M IN LOVE. I've never owned a metallic shade, and I didn't expect it to look like this applied at all, so I was very pleasantly surprised with the result.

One layer wasn't quite enough coverage, so I applied two layers, and it went on smoothly and set well. I didn't bother with a base coat or a top coat, but I wish I did because this varnish actually started peeling within 24 hours of me applying it. It pained me to admit that because I absolutely adore the colour.

I can't seem to find the original set that this came in online anywhere now (cry), but this is available individually (11ml for those of you who like 'em big) from Look Fantastic (phew). Oh and grab yourself 10% off your order using the code TREAT10LF or 15% if you're a newbie (code NEW15LF).

What do you think of this shade? Have you tried butter LONDON before?

butter LONDON Goss

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

11 comments

  1. Wow I love this shade so stunning. Such a shame it started peeling within 24 hours though especially since Butter nail polishes are not exactly the cheapest x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is absolutely stunning! I want it so much right now!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this shade, I would wear it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty! Like you I used to really dislike metallic shades, which seems crazy now as I'm currently obsessed!

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shame that it peeled within 24hours as the colour is absolutely stunning. I've always used base and top coat with my mani, I find that it's the only way to make the mani last longer.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the colour is stunning, I really, really like it! Haven't try this brand before, but after reading this, I am looking forward to do it! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! I love your blog so I Nominated your blog for the ‘Sisterhood of the World bloggers award’! Check my latest post to find out more!

    Check out my blog here!
    http://alittledoseoflove.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing color...love it!

    P.S Thanks a lot for your lovely comments on my blog...new post is now live ;-)
    http:///www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This post give truly quality information. I am definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much for sharing and keep it up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing article! Great material you've shared on this topic. I really had a lot of help from this and I would like to return the favor and that's why I am writing this positive comment for your article !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Want to follow each other via GFC, Google plus and facebook??
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/FashionWithFitness

    ReplyDelete

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig