travel, lifestyle, beauty

Monday 23 February 2015

Burt's Bees Honey Pot collection

Burt's Bees

There's just something about this bloody brand that I can't get enough of! I'm in love with their packaging, their natural products, and the name Burt just down right makes me smile. What a chap eh?! I mean, just look at this gorgeous little pot (part of the 2014 Christmas collection). Not only is it shaped like a, erm, traditional honey pot, it's filled with lip and hand care goodness in the form of two delicious lip balms and the ever-so-greasy-but-ever-so-moisturising hand salve (I prefer to wear it before bed for this reason).

The beeswax lip balm surprises you, as it leaves your lips tingling with its peppermint flavour. I can't get enough of it for this reason, and my lips feel all soft and nourished when I'm wearing it. In fact, this will be my second tube as I've already been using one for the past few months (they're long-lasting!). Onto the honey lip balm and, while the texture is smooth and my lips feel moisturised, it doesn't smell like honey whatsoever. In fact, it smells more like talcum powder to me, so it just reminds me of babies! I wouldn't say it's off-putting at all, but it's not the pleasant honey scent I was hoping for.

It doesn't look like this collection is available on the Burt's Bees site anymore, but I've spotted it on lookfantastic.com, so get it while you can (grab 10% off your order using the code TREAT10LF or 15% if you're a new customer using the code NEW15LF). It's only £7.99, and the fact the pot can be used for whatever takes your fancy (jewellery, make up, candles; heck, why not honey?) really makes it worth your pennies in my opinion. I think it'd make a lovely little gift too, and the cardboard sleeve is easily removed so you could add some extra goodies before gifting it if you're feeling generous!

Have you tried Burt's Bees products before? What's your favourite?

Burt's Bees


Burt's Bees

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

4 comments

  1. I thought I had missed out on this over Christmas but now I know that Look Fantastic stock it, I'm definitely going to make a cheeky purchase. I absolutely love the pot, it could be used for so many things! Great post, thanks for sharing x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That packaging is adorable! Burt's Bees is a brand I have heard so much about but never tried!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute that it came in this little glass pot. Still need to try out these lip balms, they sound amazing x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh this is so cute! I do like burt bees, I use the lip balm all the time. Need to try the other stuff in their collection! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig