travel, lifestyle, beauty

Monday 2 February 2015

Life lately: January snapshots

I decided to try out a 'picture a day' app this year; I did it last year, and it was lovely to look back over the months and see what I was up to at specific times. Admittedly, my weekday shots aren't too interesting, considering I don't get up to much but work, eat, sleep and Pretty Little Liars binges...but hey ho, it makes me happy!

So, without further ado, here's my January...

Picture a day

1. Recovering from the New Year's hangover in Fuerteventura || 2. First 2015 couple selfie || 3. Waving goodbye to the beautiful Fuerteventure coastline || 4. The boy wedged between the sofa and footrest || 5. Mondays; need I say more || 6. Facemask time with the Mother || 7. Skype time with the bestie/step-sister || 8. Using my new smoothie/soup maker for the first time || 9. My cute coaster: 'Friends are like stars; you don't have to see them to know they are there!' || 10. Shameless selfie || 11. Ciaté nails: Mineral Clarity || 12. Much-needed bath with Lush's Avobath bathbomb || 13. Funky little lunchbox collection || 14. Roasted garlic and tomatoes ready to go in my soup maker || 15. So impressed to be at work || 16. Sunrise view on my drive to work || 17. Date night || 18. Burt's Bees goodness || 19. Throwback to half a decade ago || 20. Beautiful handmade wooden French bulldog earrings from Ginger Pickle || 21. My precious stash of marmite - smashed || 22. The boy concentrating in black and white || 23. Table set ready for weekend visitors || 24. The boy and his best mate || 25. Beautiful Basel view of the River Rhine || 26. Trying to snow || 27. Snow, just about settled || 28. Pastel nails: Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Sugar Apple || 29. My favourite sandwich to make. Giant! || 30. Cheeky snap of him eating one of my homemade fruit smoothie ice lollies || 31. Outfit of the day!

What have your January highlights been? Have you tried the photo a day thing?

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

17 comments

  1. I am rubbish at remembering to take a photo a day but my cousin Danielle who I run my blog with, is doing it and it seems like really good fun! In fact, I just remembered I was supposed to be doing it for February! Oops, looks like I'll have to shift that to March... Haha. Fab post anyway :)
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot. I love looking back and reminiscing so I thought this would be perfect for me! Definitely recommend it :)

      Delete
  2. Those Bulldog earrings are so nice! Lovely photos :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much. I received them a Christmas gift from my sister from the Ginger Pickle Etsy store. She does some lovely things!

      Delete
  3. This is such a great idea! I actually just downloaded an app like that the other day but still haven't started using it... I really should :)x

    Anu | My life as Anu | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...yesss you should...it's great fun and lovely to look back on your month :)

      Delete
  4. Aw, I think things like this are such a good idea! It's great to look back at moments, no matter how small/big they are :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, exactly. As I said, there are times when my life definitely isn't that exciting but it's still nice to remember the little things :)

      Delete
  5. So fun! I'll go check out your instagram - mine is @anniedreyer - I'd love for you to follow me on Insta! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these Insta recap post, such a lovely way to have a little sneak peak into your life. Love that Ciate nail polish that you're rocking, what a gorgeous shade!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...it's got little sparkles in so it was perfect for the Christmas/NY period!

      Delete
  7. Great post...love your instagram profile ;-)

    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much. Really nice of you to say! What's your IG?

      Delete
  8. lovely post! i have a great giveaway on my blog would love for you to check it out



    This Girl Loves Chic

    KERA STRAIGHT HAIR PRODUCT GIVEAWAY

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah this is such a lovely idea! great to look back on when you think to yourself 'what did I actually DO in january!?' the monday quote is my fave!

    Beth / Bethany Georgina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's so true. Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

      Delete

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig