travel, lifestyle, beauty

Friday 8 August 2014

OOTD: Pieces floral dress

Vero Moda floral dress

I thought it was about time I blogged a little fashion-related post. I sadly don't own a fancy camera or a tripod (yet!) so I have to take advantage of my sister and her fine photography skills whenever I pay her a visit. On this occasion, I forgot the tan belt I was thinking of pairing this Pieces dress with, so it might look a bit bland...but I think it's just about wearable without.

As ever, little Brutus, my sister's Yorkie terrier, had to get in on the action, though he doesn't look overly impressed.

Vero Moda dress

I love the simplicity of this dress. The light floral print is feminine and cute, and you're left thinking 'mmm not bad'. Twirl around and voilĂ , you're hit with a gorgeous little backless feature that tops it off so nicely...I love it. It adds a classy touch and focal point to an otherwise plain dress.

Vero Moda dress

I paired this with my ASOS satchel bag and Primark cage sandals. As you may have gathered, I'm no big expert in fashion, and I have to admit I'm struggling to think what else I can wear this with, accessories wise.

How would you wear this dress? What other colours/accessories would you pair it with?


Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

8 comments

  1. I am ridiculously in love with your blog in just one click! It is so pretty.
    This dress is super cute & the dog in the photos just makes it even more *insert heart eyed emoji here* (I hate not being able to comment on my phone as I can't use the emojis!!!)
    I will most definitley be subscribing over here.
    Love your new fan!!!! Ha.
    Rebecca xxx
    www.queenbeady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much for your lovely comment. It's so nice to hear feedback like yours! Hope I don't let you down and you continue to enjoy :)

      Delete
  2. Loving the dress! the print and the back of it are amazing
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot...yeah i fell in love with the pretty pastel print...so nice for summer!

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely dress, you look pretty
    I like the details on the back

    I'm following you via GFC, Bloglovin and twitter :)

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...yes I love the back detail to it...it was what persuaded me to buy it! :)

      Delete
  4. This dress is gorgeous, especially the back detail, and the print is lovely too. Looks great with the bag and shoes, like you said maybe a belt would be good, but i think it works without it as well. Also love your hair, so pretty. :)

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for your lovely comment! Agree with you; think I'll go for the belt next time just to 'split' the dress up a little :)

      Delete

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig