travel, lifestyle, beauty

Thursday 26 June 2014

The Body Shop Baked-to-Last Blush

Following on from my post on The Body Shop's Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder, this post is dedicated to the gorgeous Baked-to-Last Blush in Petal, purchased as part of the 'buy 3 get 3 free' offer, which by the way is such a bloody good bargain.

I love the style of the packaging, especially the fact it's transparent, luring you in to want to use it!  It's a hand-made (impressive) blush that's baked slowly, which serves to give up to 8 hours of colour according to The Body Shop site. I can't say it truly lasts that long but it has a good go.

The Body Shop Baked-to-Last Blush


As you can see, there is also a little highlighter incorporated as part of the blush, which is a great touch. I've used it both ways: mixed together with the blush and as a highlighter on its own, primarily on my brow bone, and it's understatedly lovely.

Here's a swatch of it on my arm as well as applied; I'm not sure this picture does it justice to be honest, but you do need a good dusting or two of it to take effect on your face! By the way, can you look at this without noticing how pale my face is compared to my arm? Awkward.

What do you think of this blusher? Have you tried it? I'd love to hear your comments!

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

8 comments

  1. Love the shade! I have to try it out :)
    xx
    Mia


    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, go for it; it's so pretty. And I love the fact that they're a cruelty free brand! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, this is such a beautiful blusher! I really do love The Body Shop's range of makeup xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it?! I haven't really used many of their products before but I'm a new fan, especially as they're against animal testing too. Winning all round really!

      Delete
  3. Oooh looks like a great shade, I struggle so much to find blushes for my pale skin that don't make me look sunburnt XD

    Elesaurus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, well this is definitely worth a try. I'm quite pale too, but it looks really subtly pretty on I think! :)

      Delete
  4. lovely shade! it gives a gorgeous glow as well
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you; yep I think so too. It's shimmery but very subtle at the same time so not too overpowering. I'm wearing it every day at the mo!

      Delete

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig