travel, lifestyle, beauty

Friday 21 November 2014

Top 12 Christmas jumpers

I don't quite know how I'm at this point in time right now, but it is nearly here, so my wandering online shopping eye has been guilty of plenty of Christmassy browsing. I do love a good Christmas jumper; yep, we don't all necessarily need reminding what time of year it is, and yep it can be over-hyped in the commercial world, BUT it's just SO bloomin' FUN wearing a good old Christmas jumper. Let's not lie; we all feel secretly overjoyed inside when other people spy your nod to the upcoming festivities. 

So, clearly, you must be prepared. 

Without further ado, here's my top picks of the jumpers out there this year; I've said it before and I'll say it again, I do love a bit of uniqueness and subtlety when it comes to themed clothing (see my halloween wishlist here; yup, I still swoon over it), so there's some crackers featured here in my opinion.

Christmas jumpers 2014
1st row L to R: 1. ASOS Happy birthday Jesus jumper / 2. Matalan ho ho ho jumper / 3. ASOS green christmas tree jumper / 4. Boohoo holidays are comin' jumper /
2nd row L to R: 5. ASOS reindeer jumper / 6. George at Asda reindeer jumper / 7. Missguided holly and candy canes jumper / 8. Marks and Spencer robin jumper /
3rd row L to R: 9. Boohoo Merry Christmas ya filthy animal jumper / 10. Next robin skating jumper / 11. Missguided good vibes jumper / 12. ASOS icicle jumper

Which one is your favourite? Have you got any other Christmas jumpers on your wishlist?

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

32 comments

  1. The M&S robin jumper is really cute :) xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! That one seems pretty popular going by the comments on this post! :)

      Delete
  2. Amazing selection of Christmas jumpers, I can't wait to buy one soon! My favourite two are the cream reindeer one and the grey robin one, so cute! x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good picks...hope you managed to pick a jumper up. Can't believe how quick it's coming round! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the red one that says ho ho ho, I've started looking but haven't found one yet :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my faves too! Makes me chuckle!! Hope you find a good one in time :)

      Delete
  4. I really enjoy wearing big, comfy, christmassy sweaters! I think the one with Rudolf is the cutest:)

    xx,
    Go Prada Yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...I also love the baby blue snowflake one for its snugglyness lol!

      Delete
  5. Aw I love the robin one. I love Christmas jumpers so much! I had a cat last year but I'm feeling penguin for this year! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahhh penguins are so popular at the mo...I wonder why lol! :)

      Delete
  6. I love the ASOS Christmas tree jumper, so cute!

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'm glad you like that one...it's probably my favourite because it's understated :)

      Delete
  7. These are all fabulous finds! I love both of the robin ones :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The robin ones are deffo the cutest...they seem to be really popular going by other comments!

      Delete
  8. I love the one with the reindeer on it! I'm on a hunt for a Christmas jumper so this was a very helpful post :)

    My life as Anu | MAC Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much; glad I could be of help :)

      Delete
  9. I love the reindeer one, so cute :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cute isn't it! I like that it's cream...you don't really see too many cream Christmas jumpers about :)

      Delete
  10. I love the Missguided one with the candy canes and gingerbread men :) I always find that Primark have great Christmas jumpers as well xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh see my trouble is I can't get to Primark as I'm currently based in France/Switzerland...you lucky people back home you :)

      Delete
  11. Love all of these, thanks Danielle. Very pleased to see quite a few Asos numbers on here for us expats - luckily they ship to Qatar for free!

    Polly x
    www.followyoursunshine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by; glad you like! Nice to see a fellow ex-pat in the blogosphere :) Oh and tell me about it with ASOS...they're my saviour! :)

      Delete
  12. How can I pick my favorite? I like all of them D: They all look so warm! ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoilt for choice...I felt the same lol :)

      Delete
  13. OMG the skating robin and the reindeer one are ADORBS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes they are indeed! Hope you manage to pick one up :)

      Delete
  14. Awww, the reindeer and penguin ones are so cute!

    xo, Michelle
    Neon Rattail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...but no penguin ones here...did you mean the robin ones? I do like a penguin though...especially of the Monty variety :)

      Delete
  15. the skating robin one is so cute! It's my favourite! Great pick!

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot...and thanks for stopping by :) My fave has to be the green Christmas tree one and the Happy Birthday Jesus one!

      Delete
  16. What a good selection of jumpers, it's pretty much too hard to choose just one but the George reindeer one would be one of my top

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...hope I helped you in your quest for a jumper :)

      Delete

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig