travel, lifestyle, beauty

Friday 11 April 2014

WORK Outfit of the Day!

OOTD

Another OOTD post from me (oh yes!). I'm on a bit of an OOTD roll after posting this bright bad boy the other day. Although the light isn't great in these pictures, I hope you can still appreciate this top I recently bought...again from Zara at another bargainous £9.99!

I thought it would top off a daytime work look perfectly, with its reserved cowl-neckline and sturdy crape-like material - not to mention the classy layydayy print adorning the front, even though she does look a little Cruella de Vil-ish...

OOTD

Let's all appreciate the fact Zara have also managed to appeal to the tartan lovers out there (that would be me); personally, I think it would be just as nice without this back detail but it adds a bit of interest I guess (and matches with Cruella's outfit)!

OOTD

I paired the top with my black H&M jeans and some New Look cut-out ankle boots.

OOTD

OOTD

OOTD

OOTD

What do you think of this outfit? How else would you wear this top? I'm looking for ideas so would love to hear yours...

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

12 comments

  1. lovely outfit! those shoes are amazing, i want some :p x
    | Life as a Petite |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) They're actually pretty comfy too believe it or not!

      Delete
  2. This outfit is really pretty! I would wear the blouse also inside of some tight skirt... what do you think of that? :)

    Love, Cami
    xx - LeMondeDeCami.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea. I do have a black bodycon skirt I could try this with. Thanks :)

      Delete
  3. Those shoes are so pretty! They make a statement.

    x. jill
    beck daily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm wearing them a lot at the mo, and they're actually pretty comfortable for high heels :)

      Delete
  4. Love you outfit, dear)
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, glad you like it! I'll check your blog out shortly, but yep feel free to follow me if you enjoy reading :)

      Delete
  5. The top is so nice! This is definitely on my wishlist xo

    http://sheworewhatxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It really was a bargain. I'm loving Zara at the mo!!

      Delete
  6. You look lovely, and I've just realised you live in France! (bit slow on the uptake haha) no wonder you're so stylish! x

    creamteaandrosejam.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yep I do live in France, but I actually don't shop too much here...I stick to ASOS and a LOT of shopping when I'm back in the UK. Maybe I should give it a but more of a chance though ;)

      Delete

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig