travel, lifestyle, beauty

Friday 25 April 2014

Statement necklaces

I'm loving (and only more recently learning) just how much of a difference adding a necklace to an outfit can make. When I'm feeling too casual, a statement necklace can work wonders in transforming my look as well as making me feel more confident about my outfit. Who knew eh?

Here's a roundup of my current favourite necklaces...


I'm not mad on heavy silver but I love how this ASOS one manages to keep in with the trend of the moment and feature some pastel-coloured stones. It's so different, and I think it will work great this spring/summer with light colours.


I received this gorgeous Accessorize necklace from my boyfriend's parents for Christmas, and it's fast becoming one of my favourite staple necklaces as it goes with pretty much everything!




This one was a right little bargain from a shopping trip in Shepherd's Bush when I was back in the UK last. I can't remember which shop I got it from, but it was somewhere like Replay - definitely a clothes-focused shop as opposed to jewellery, but they had a little stand near the till filled with bits and bobs on offer. I think it's perfect for daytime wear and is a great way to feminise and quirk up a shirt!




I initially saw this gorgeous Taupe & Pearl Aila necklace on Gemma's blog (Miss Makeup Magpie) back in February when I first started blogging, and I fell in love with it. It manages to avoid the OTT 'blingy' feel that these kinds of necklaces usually emanate. I think it's got a subtle class about it, maybe helped by the gorgeous pastel pink and blue colours (show me pastel and I'm in!). And I love the ribbon detail. It's just byoootiful and a HUGE steal at only £9.50.

The *good* news is I'm planning to run a giveaway for this necklace in June time when I return from my USA trip (more on that soon), so keep your eyes peeled and feel free to follow me on Bloglovin' here to keep track of my posts if you're enjoying them!


What do you think of these necklaces? How would you wear them?

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

3 comments

  1. Some really gorgeous pieces here, I'm hooked too! I keep buying more and more!

    Chloe x
    newgirlintoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rubbish at jewellery but these are beautiful! The turquoise-y one is to die for.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second one; I have something similar and it really fancies up a plain t shirt or neckline. I usually am guilty of piling on too many necklaces, so I'm glad that you are also digging statement jewelry.

    Brittney

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig