travel, lifestyle, beauty

Thursday 20 February 2014

Say it with a tee! Part 2

Following on from Part 1 of my slogan tee posts, this is another of my favourites. I bought this 'groupie' semi-crop Topshop tee to pair with some denim shorts and wellies for V festival. Don't think Plan B got my hint though *teehee*. Although it's a couple of years old (shock horror), I still *love* it and am determined to get a few more wears out of it in the right setting.






I think the 'groupie' term can be a bit risque but I like to think people wouldn't take it too literally (unlucky if they do...unless they're in my free-pass list obvs!). What do you think? By the way, special guest appearance comes from my sister's dog Brutus, who doesn't look too bothered about it!

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig