travel, lifestyle, beauty

Sunday 9 February 2014

Top 10 ASOS sale bags under £30!


As a girl living abroad in France at the moment, I am absolutely obsessed with ASOS, not only for the amazing stuff on their site, but for their free delivery absolutely anywhere in the world. It's just super ideal, and the free returns service really gives people the opportunity to try things out that they might not usually bother with.

The ASOS sales are always brilliant, simply because there's so much on offer. Sometimes there's just too much to look through...can't win sometimes can they? ;) Anyway, as I was browsing the bags on offer, I thought it would be a nice idea to share my top 10 favourites for those of you who find trawling through the sale pages a bit of a drag. 

All but the last one of the beauties below are under £30, so I just can't help but squeak with excitement a little bit as I write this. I've listed them in price order, giving their original price (including link) so you can see how much of a bargain each one is.

New Look, £6 (was £12.99)
New Look, £9 (was £12.99)


Liquorish, £14.50 (was £55)



















*Those marked with the asterisk are currently out of stock, but - if you like them - keep checking back as I often find some products come back on if they are returned!

Below are five more of my favourites that are a little bit more pricey, but they're all still great steals...why not add them to your Valentines' wishlist? The boy might do good after all!








What are your favourite sale finds? Do any of these make your top 10?

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

6 comments

  1. Hey, thanks a lot, and thank you for taking the time to comment! I just checked out your blog, and it's great, very chic! I've just followed you via bloglovin' so look forward to reading more of your posts! Danielle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely, just came across your blog and it's awesome! :)

    I'm your newest follower and love this post - gorgeous bags!!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helen...thanks a lot for your lovely comment! I just checked your blog out myself, and i'd say the same thing...and you're a tea lover too!! :) You have a new follower in me via bloglovin', Twitter and Google...look forward to your posts! Danielle x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post, I love Asos too and I agree with you about their sale, so much and oh so good but so much too look through to so this is such a help Danielle <3 the bags you chose to share are also all so amazing and perfect accessories :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariel. Thanks for taking the time to comment...i'm in love with all of these bags so it's tough deciding which ones to go for! I just checked out your blog...it's great (loving the electric blue!)...now following you on bloglovin' and Google :) Looking forward to reading more!

      Delete

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig