travel, lifestyle, beauty

Friday 28 February 2014

Wishlist wonders!

It's that time of the month where I start feeling the need to shop (it's payday after all), and so I thought I'd put together my latest wishlist to share with you all. If i'm completely honest, my first stop for most online clothes shopping has always been ASOS, but since I started blogging (all those 3 weeks' ago), I've come across so many new brands and new places to shop online that my wishlist has grown as long as, erm, something uber long. 

Little Mistress is one of those new places I've heard about. I'm a fan of the fact that there aren't hundreds of pages to trawl through; they seem to focus on stocking going-out items and nicer daytime stuff, cutting out the blander basics we can get elsewhere, which certainly makes it easier on the tired eye when browsing. I know, I know, I'm probably the only person who's not heard much about Little Mistress, but hey ho, I'm no real fashion guru...or maybe I am with these bad boys on my wishlist... 

I heart this first top mainly because it has a gorgeous snakeskin effect (which you can see better here), and I absolutely love details like this to add a little bit of a cherry-on-the-top effect to an outfit. It's understated and feminine but so chic. The collar is super cute too.

The floral skirt is on my list simply because spring is a perfect excuse to brighten up our wardrobes, and this beaut is a treat. In fact, I think it would go quite nicely with the peplum top for a sophisticated date-night look. 

The tunic dress is simple and cute, and I just love the pop of yellow! This one is in the Outlet section too, making it that little bit more bank-balance friendly.




This print dress on the left is pretty bold; I'm often wary I'll end up looking a bit tacky in prints like this, but I'm lusting after this one because it's a bit different from the norm yet still sophisticated. I like the high neck and the monochrome style. 

I am love, love, loving the dress in the centre; who doesn't love polka dots? Eeee! And the PVC panel down the centre...just yes! My only minor reservation is that I'm not sure it would suit my hourglass figure, where I often find I need to accentuate my waist to prove I'm not wide all the way down! But, it's still there on my list, if only to stare at longingly...all day...and night.

The third dress doesn't need too much explanation...sequins, cream, cap sleeves and even a pretty scoop back (see that here). Say no more...except bootiful.

These next two goodies I'm loving, not only from the front, but the back too. I especially like the straps on the back of the dress. The little details like this really make the difference for me! The cute orange cami is even in the Outlet section *thumb ---> up*.




Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig