travel, lifestyle, beauty

Friday 17 October 2014

Gifts & Pieces wishlist

I've been meaning to write this post for a very long time, as I came across the Gifts & Pieces shop through Twitter and love practically everything they have. I've noticed they add new items regularly, which is great for variety...although dangerous for the old bank balance.

Created and run by an independent mother and daughter duo, they obviously make a great pairing as there's just SO many nice, ahem, gifts and pieces available at such low prices, from hanging decor to stunning crockery and even craft supplies. Alas, I've managed to whittle my top picks down to these few beauties (links all captioned).

What do you think? What's your top pick? And which tea cup is your fave?...I'm struggling to pick one!

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

4 comments

  1. If I were you, I'd have bought them all, haha! I really like them :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, tell me about it...I'm so tempted!!

      Delete
  2. I love them all, especially the aquamarine teacup and the owl tea light holder <3

    http://simpleandcuriousliving.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah aren't they gorgeous?! I'm so torn ...I just love all of it! Christmas wishlist entries I think lol :)

      Delete

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig