travel, lifestyle, beauty

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Halloween fashion wishlist

A simple post that does what it says on the tin title! Apart from the obligatory scary film night, I sadly don't have big Halloween plans this year as I've been too lazy to arrange anything, so I've instead been perusing online for some inspiration. I love the idea of understated, simplistic pieces that give a subtle nod to the occasion, so these are my top finds (links in the caption)...

Clockwise from top left: Missguided twerk or treat top / ASOS teen witch jumper / ASOS orange striped tights / Missguided velvet dress / ASOS ghost coin purse / ASOS patent mini skirt / Boohoo bat print dress / ASOS monster face tshirt / Boohoo hangin' nightie / ASOS skeleton heart dress / ASOS arghh two-way tshirt / see previous link / Cat socks / Boohoo bag of tricks clutch
What do you think? Have you spotted any themed clothing or accessories I can add to my wishlist? And what have you got planned for Halloween this year?

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

8 comments

  1. Ohh loving the dress with the bats on. I managed to get a skeleton dress in a top shop sale last year that would be perfect for Halloween, sadly I didn't pack it with me and sent it home instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah sounds amazing. I've never really bought stuff specifically for times of year before but am really starting to get into subtly themed pieces, especially as these are the kind of bits you could probably get away with wearing throughout the year!

      Delete
  2. I love the Bat Print dress! It looks so pretty... Boohoo and Missguided are spot on when it comes to fashion :)
    I just wanted to let you know that I've tagged you for the One Lovely Blog Award :)

    - Taisie ♥ | Life by Taisie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it...I haven't actually bought from them before but I do love their bits! And thanks so much for the lovely nomination! It's so nice to hear you enjoy my blog :)

      Delete
  3. Eeeep I am in LOVE with your blog! Just started following you and have been scrolling away haha!
    Love this wishlist, especially the teen witch jumper :)
    Lydia x
    www.LydiaRosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, that's genuinely made my day!! :)

      Delete
  4. I love simple clothes with prints and slogans on them! Really like the two first ones :) x

    My life as Anu | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I'm the same...less is totally more sometimes :)

      Delete

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig