travel, lifestyle, beauty

Friday 31 October 2014

Primark haul

Following on from my New Look and Zara haul recently, it's only fair that I show you the Primarni version. I don't shop a lot, but I do let myself have a splurge every now and again especially when I know I'll get some wear out of the bits I'm buying. 

Primark

Whenever I enter Primark, I always come out with a pair of shoes, and now that I live abroad where there are no Primarks, I tend to make the most of it when I'm back in the UK visiting. I've read that pointed shoes are on the way back in for autumn and I've always been partial to a bit of pointiness, so I picked up these three pretty pairs. The grey and red ones are suede-like in style so they're smooth and soft to the touch but easily scuffed! The navy ones are patent, and I love the Mary-Jane-style strap. 

Primark flats

Grey Primark flats

Red Primark flats

Navy Primark flats

I absolutely heart this oversized cardigan. I always get chilly at work so I've been looking for the perfect cardigan to keep there to stick on while I'm sat at my desk, and this could be it! It's almost too nice to have as an office-only cardy though so I'll probably keep hold of it for now...if only to run my hands over the bobbly loveliness! I'm just too cool.

Primark cardy

Primark cardy

I'm always on the lookout for skirts that I can wear that will still keep me warm and dissuade me from sticking on my standard trousers/jeans options for work. So far, so good with this little number. Its stretch-knit material has me feeling comfortable and warm when paired with tights, so I'm a happy lady. The pattern is also a little different, which I like.

Primark knit skirt


I'm usually a bit wary about picking up accessories from Primark as I think the lower quality can sometimes show in the stitching and general design, but this little bad boy was an exception for me. I think a bright pop of colour can often top off an outfit really nicely, so I'm hoping this does the job for me.

Primark red bag

Primark red bag

What do you think of these bits and bobs? Have you picked up any Primark bargains lately?

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

39 comments

  1. The cardigan looks so snuggly! xx

    Ioanna | www.hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...I wore it today to keep me warm at work...and I can confirm it's as snuggly as it looks! :)

      Delete
  2. That skirt looks so comfy and I really want some pointed flats now! you have lovely taste Danielle :) x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! The flats are great for a casual smart look. I've already worn them quite a bit for work!

      Delete
  3. Love the thick cardigan, it looks so cosy!
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It really is lovely and warm. Perfect for winter!

      Delete
  4. I haven't been to Primark in ages but looks like they've got some lovely stuff in stock! Need to pop in store for a look! The suede like grey and red shoes are so gorgeous and that grey cardi looks super cosy x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They really do. I miss it loads now that I can't go when I want! Always the way eh!!

      Delete
  5. So many pretty looks can be created from all your items! Your style is beautiful - that red bag is gorgeous xxxx

    Velveteenroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...they're definitely some good staple items for autumn/winter :)

      Delete
  6. Great items - love them all! I have never shopped in Primark but I may have to have a little nosey in there soon :) x

    Brenda BusyBee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yeah I am sometimes wary about some of the bits they sell as they can be a bit hit & miss, but I do manage to pick a few goodies up each time I visit. Definitely worth a browse!

      Delete
  7. I have these same black, pointed shoes - I love wearing them with black skater skirts! Great buys :)

    anotherfashionfanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These ones are actually navy but I do love the style...not usually into patent but these caught my eye and I do feel nice in them :)

      Delete
  8. I love the pointy flats! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...me too :) It's getting a bit cold to wear them now but they do still work with tights so I'm not complaining!

      Delete
  9. Lovely haul! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    http://www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment. I checked out your blog yesterday actually and left a comment...I love stumbling across new reads after people leave comments on my posts, so thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  10. Looks like you picked up some great bits! Especially love the cardi!
    Anna xx
    http://madeupstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...me too...it's oversized but I feel so snuggly and cosy when I wear it!

      Delete
  11. Got to love all those items... I really need to get to primark again! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...you really do...always some lovely bargains in there :)

      Delete
  12. Great finds! I'm a big Primark fan so this was right up my street. I went in for a little shopping spree the other day and I didn't see any of these, which Primark did you go to? I especially love the skirt and the school girl style shoes :)

    Danielle x
    DotAboutTown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot...it was the Nottingham Primark but this was actually back in September time now so they may have switched stock! I should really get my posts up a bit quicker :)

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot...yup it's a bit different for me and nice for winter so I'm looking forward to wearing it a bit more!

      Delete
  14. Your blog is so lovely looking :) I love those red shoes!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much...hope you enjoy it :) And yes, the red shoes are probably one of my fave bits...they really stand out and brighten up my usual work outfits!

      Delete
  15. Wow that skirt and cardigan are just gorgeous! I'll need to get myself to Primark soon!
    Katie x
    sunshineandskittles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot...yes definitely...there are some lovely bits in there if you look hard enough! :)

      Delete
  16. Love all the shoes you picked out x

    cmalia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was definitely a bit of a shoe overload but couldn't resist since I don't get back to the UK that often!

      Delete
  17. Oh I haven't done a Primarni run for a while although I think I'd pretty much buy, item for item, what you've come out with! That cardi is lovely.
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh what great taste you must have haha. :)

      Delete
  18. I don't normally go for pointy shoes myself but I love these! I always see the, on other people and forget how great they look!
    Sam xx
    Knockoutcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...yeah they're a must buy imho...they really top off an outfit, especially if you want to go a bit more smart :)

      Delete
  19. I absolutely love those shoes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I wore the red ones for work today for a pop of colour. I love them! :)

      Delete

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig