travel, lifestyle, beauty

Friday, 7 March 2014

Goodbye winter OOTD



Happy, happy, happy Friday! Probably my favourite day of the week, if only for that Friday feeling. It's a tradition where I work that everyone has croissants (aka Gipfeli here in Switzerland; a Gipfel is a mountain peak so that explains that one...kinda) over a morning coffee at 9am so it's a lovely way to start the day and keeps everyone in a good mood even with work ahead!


Anyway, I thought I would share this little outfit I put together after a cheeky Zara spree a few weeks ago. I'll apologise for the quality of the pictures as they're a little dark, but hopefully you get the gist. I got this top for only £9.99 in the sale, and I heart it; it's made largely of cotton and a little polyester but it feels thicker than a t-shirt and more like a thin sweatshirt, with cap-sleeves! I really like it as a pretty work top and think it will be perfect when spring eventually comes...




The weather is looking set to get warmer where I am this weekend, so I hope it's a sign of things to come. I can't wait to get out of my standard trousers/jeans and let my body get a bit more vitamin D! I've paired this top with a leather-look, burgundy skirt and some River Island block-heeled ankle boots which are leopard-print, adding a welcome little clash.






What do you think of this top and outfit? How would you wear it?

Like this post? Come on over and follow! Bloglovin, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig