travel, lifestyle, beauty

Friday 7 March 2014

Goodbye winter OOTD



Happy, happy, happy Friday! Probably my favourite day of the week, if only for that Friday feeling. It's a tradition where I work that everyone has croissants (aka Gipfeli here in Switzerland; a Gipfel is a mountain peak so that explains that one...kinda) over a morning coffee at 9am so it's a lovely way to start the day and keeps everyone in a good mood even with work ahead!


Anyway, I thought I would share this little outfit I put together after a cheeky Zara spree a few weeks ago. I'll apologise for the quality of the pictures as they're a little dark, but hopefully you get the gist. I got this top for only £9.99 in the sale, and I heart it; it's made largely of cotton and a little polyester but it feels thicker than a t-shirt and more like a thin sweatshirt, with cap-sleeves! I really like it as a pretty work top and think it will be perfect when spring eventually comes...




The weather is looking set to get warmer where I am this weekend, so I hope it's a sign of things to come. I can't wait to get out of my standard trousers/jeans and let my body get a bit more vitamin D! I've paired this top with a leather-look, burgundy skirt and some River Island block-heeled ankle boots which are leopard-print, adding a welcome little clash.






What do you think of this top and outfit? How would you wear it?

Like this post? Come on over and follow! BloglovinTwitterInstagram and Facebook are just a few of the ways you can keep up to date!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Like it, love it, loathe it...your comments are very welcome and much appreciated!

Blog Design Created by pipdig